If you imagine dentures are comically large and white, let us suggest a few real choices that will add grace to your smile.
At Dental Cube Kellyville Ridge, we understand the challenges of living with missing teeth.
We offer a wide range of solutions that are designed to restore your smile and normal bite function, including permanent restorations such as dental implants, and temporary and removable solutions such as dentures.
Your trusted Kellyville Ridge dentist utilises only the latest technology and services available to provide you with the custom-made restorative dental procedure through a denture application.
The types of dentures available include:
Partial dentures are made to connect to your existing permanent teeth surrounding the missing teeth.
Partial dentures can be permanent or removable, and are custom-made to fit the patient’s mouth and smile.
Complete dentures are made for patients who have lost all upper or lower natural teeth, or both.
Complete dentures are designed to restore a natural-looking smile and allow the patient the ability to normally eat, speak, and smile again.
Our team at Dental Cube Kellyville Ridge utilises the latest denture technology to customise a complete denture restoration plan for your mouth.
How are Dentures Made?
The denture-making process usually takes a few weeks and several sessions. Your Kellyville Ridge dentist determines what type of restoration is best for you.
Here’s what they do:
- Impressions of your jaw are taken, and are be evaluated as to how they related to each other and how much space is between them.
- Models, wax forms, and/or patterns are made in the exact shape and position of the denture. You try this model on several times, and the denture is evaluated for shade, shape, and fit before the final denture is made.
- After all the procedures, the final denture is manufactured.
- Adjustments are made when needed.
At-home Denture Care
- Clean your dentures using fluoride toothpaste or mild soap and water before soaking them.
- Soak them in a denture-cleaning tablet solution to remove stains and bacteria.
- Brush your dentures again as you would your normal teeth. Be careful not to scrub them.
- Your dentures may break if dropped, so you should wash them over a bowl filled with water, or something soft like a clean cloth.
Remove your dentures before sleep to avoid damaging them, dislodging them, and to give your gums time to relax.
Soak your dentures in warm water to avoid drying and becoming misshapen.
Use a denture-soaking solution if your dentures do not have metal components, as the solution can tarnish the metal.
Denture Treatments at Dental Cube Kellyville Ridge
If you have one or more teeth that are lost or need extraction, Dental Cube Kellyville Ridge can fix it with custom-made, lifelike dental restorations, like dentures.
Schedule your FREE Denture Consultation today!
We are located at G4/8 Merriville Rd in Kellyville Ridge.